shades of madness: traile shades of madness: traile

You're doing SBC's work, BB10. That was some funny shit.

chris-the-stick2 responds:

thanks man, i had fun making it!

saying this is a huge honor for me, thank you!1

Seieki: Volume 1 Seieki: Volume 1

Still better than the time I saw Winger live.

Shit was epic.

PSA About Homophobia PSA About Homophobia

would watch again

if only for that magnificent rendering of Slurpee's buns of steel

Real Love &amp;lt;3 Karaoke Real Love <3 Karaoke

What a Gainax ending.

I, for one, love it.

joliet-jane responds:

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream."

duck.fla duck.fla

Newgrounds are uncultured swine.

This is minimalism at its finest.

Portal Me Tender III Portal Me Tender III

I found this to be a fascinating study.

It provided remarkable insight into the subversive youth of today's Internet culture. Surely, this "clock crew" is the epitome of avant-garde.

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

The internet better garde their avants because we're coming for them!

Clock Crew Never Changes Clock Crew Never Changes

some things never change

they just stand there looking backwards, half-unconscious from the pain
they may seem rearranged
but in the backwater swirling there is something that'll never change

gunit the tank engines gunit the tank engines

You can't beat flash like this.

The interplay of 50 Cent and Thomas the Tank Engine makes a striking statement on the dual nature of life; you can live it as if it is a child's game, but if you're not careful you could end up with 9 bullets in your body. Phenomenally subtle. 10/10

Servant of Evil Servant of Evil

What is this I don't even...

When you know the original song (Servant of evil from the vocaloid Kagamine Len, as sated in the opening), this suddenly creates a huge dissonance in conflict with the original story of the song. Simply because it is based on a horrendous translation (even though an effort was actually made to translate the song, either that, or an actual translation was purposely made to be corrupted) of the song, and thus thoroughly corrupted. The translation is severely wrong, and if anyone's looking for a proper translation and the actual story, go search youtube.
For those who have no idea about the song, you might find this somewhat interesting, though random, but it's nothing properly good.

Anyway, the graphics could be drawn better, and overall, it simply looks like some sort of slipshot work made in a few hours.

Janurary TwentySixth 2010 Janurary TwentySixth 2010

Great feet.

You could kick Rob Liefeld's ass any day of the week. Wait, that's actually not much of a compliment...
Anyway, good flash, I fifened.

LotusClock responds:

Liefeld feet are shaped like pointy spades. I've always wondered what was up with that. It really isn't that hard to draw, so you'd expect a professional comic book artist to get it right. Then again, Liefeld was never all that good with the rest of the body.